Linda Cohen's Luminous Lotus Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

January Thaw....

It's a perfectly January morning. 10:16 am. Moon in Taurus. I feel as if I've been swaddled in the deep freeze since Thanksgiving and now am longing for February to inspire me to spread my wings in several important ways. First, I have lots of good ideas for sharing the good, the bad, the sublime and the ridiculous in my new writings with this blog being a journaling/regular space to share and interact. My Goddess Circle is working to embody the qualites of Sheela Na Gig, bawdy, bold and powerful; symbol of feminine power so up front and personal that we witness Sheela consciously opening her own vulva, as symbol for divine creativing and the cycles of life. Always exploring ancient/new female energies to inspire and emulate. I am feeling the radiance of next Saturday's full moon already; can we dance? together. Can we make visions, aspirations, hopes and dreams...actual. With the support of my fellow goddesses and tools for stearing the mind/heart/ and body to greater wellness and a deeper, easier flow and flowering, I feel on the tip of the new. I think February could be a wonderful month for LOVE of many sorts; Self Love of course, is always the seed for love for others. I want to inspire myself and create beautiful colours with my life and actions. There is so much going on but it is the "divine feminine" that calls out to be recognized, honored, and brought more fully into today's shaky circumstances. I am whole, abundant. I am reveling in the birth of my grand daughter Bee, surely a life-changing event in our family. It seems as though, with Tabbie, the baby nurse, off on weekends, I have the great good fortune to hang out with Bee on Sunday afternoons like today when we again hope she Bee the lucky charm that brings another Jets win. I affirm: all I want and need comes to meet with ease and grace for the greater good of all. I took a good dollup of Hibiscus, Sierra Primrose and Apricot flower essences this morning. I shall put my arms around this day and give a big hug to all of us expressing ourselves, sharing, being vulnerable, supporting a more open loving, creative way(s) to live. I am a holy being. I am a living goddess.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home