Linda Cohen's Luminous Lotus Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Exchange for Evolution





> > >> [Original Message]
> > >> From: Gina
> > >> To: Linda Cohen
> > >> Date: 5/15/2010 8:31:12 PM
> > >> Subject: Re: Tomorrow's Circle for the New Moon
> > >>
> > Linda,
> > You know Saturn is back in Virgo for a quick visit!!!! And Saturn is in
> >opposition to Uranus & Jupiter. And there is a big T-square.
> >Are you facing radical change, or unsettling circumstances that are
> forcing you to re-think. I'm asking this of a fellow Saturn in Virgo girl.
> I am facing some very tough situations, and I was just wondering if you
> were too.
> Love you bunches. Have a great night.
> I wrote this while I was in Atlanta, but was unable to send it on, I
> just got back home...went to an amazing psychic, an old friend, so I'm
> feeling
> > > much more potent and energized ready to fight dragons and prevail.
> > >> Love you more than you know...g AKA flowerperson
> > >>The smells of flowers in Atlanta on the soft air is so profound...
I love the south in the spring.


> > On May 16, 2010, at 10:23 AM, Linda Cohen wrote:

> >
> > > I am so in the middle of this with everything. I won't be repping for
> FES after this month, they're hiring a big pro marketing team for the
> Midwest and North East; and it's gonna be a change but it's gonna be
better for
> me; for me to move to the next level, which is already happening. I've been
doing a
five day cleanse through Organic Avenue and finished yesterday, The old
ugly smelly shit from the past has literally erupted with my children
> and the baby and my mother. Pretty much we're in a big change - cleanse.
> Scary. I do feel very strongly to do my Buddhist practices, centering
rituals,
> but must stay true to who I am because taking abuse from them, even tho
it's
> old stuff, it's past! Now's the time to move through my fears and my angers, i
> don't want to get stuck in old patters and I do want to CREATE new
ones... I
> want to write more and dance more. Thanks for letting me know this;
helps
> to take the emotional charge off it. I have a few affirmations:
> OM. All is well in my world.
> OM. I am filled with radiant create energy and beauty.
> OM. I am one. One. (I'm redoing ann's prosperity program and that's
> helping me. But it's a volcanic - Goddess Pele - eruption in progress as
I write.
-----cherry with Saturn in Virgo
> > >


> > [Original Message]

> > From: Gina
> > To: Linda Cohen
> > Date: 5/16/2010 10:44:07 AM
> > Subject: Re: Gina Baneena
> >
> > Man, it's big!
> > I know exactly what you are talking about...but I am going to
prevail...I
> am going to re-invent and re-create and remain beautiful and vital. I'm
> not sure how yet, but I feel the energy.
> Last week, I found out my immediate boss, a black woman, who is afraid of
> me, has hired a young black woman to take my job without telling me! Sort
> of Sucks...doesn't it. Fortunately, i have bigger wigs that understand
my contribution...but it
> is still going to be a (I don't want to use the word fight) a
> re-investment...I love being right! Think of the Ace of Swords. Think
of the Empress!
> >
> > My friend Hillary, the psychic, said think of it (the knowledge) as a
> gift from the Universe, you know, you can respond differently now, and its
> time to do more, I am a tested power player, negotiator, path finder,
> producer...that's is what I am meant to be. So be it. Invent your job
and
> go after the money to do your job. Be creative.
> > This Virgo Saturn Return is the end of the old way of being...it's
gone!
> We are new women, we are stepping in to new life. The apprenticeship is
> over.
> >
> > It's funny, i don't feel the end of FES happening for you. The
corporate
> way is over! I'm surprised they don't know this. They want to grow, but
at
> what cost. Interesting to mull.
> > I'm telling you Columbine flower essence is a treat. And I'm going to dip into the
Wild
> Oat. I've lost my pendulum, which has me totally dis-spirited and sad. I
> hope it turns up.
> > Sister, I'm givin' you a high five...we will prevail undiminished!
> Love...g


> [Original Message]
> From: Linda Cohen
> To: Gina
> Date: 5/16/2010 10:57:13 AM
> Subject: Re: Gina Baneena
>
> True my darlin - the time is here. and it's exciting and it's fun with
the
> view you mentioned :-) all this shit is coming up for releasing and we
> don't have to let it "suffer" us as in the past....I'm doing a lot dry
skin
> brushing, great healing products, the organic ave cleanse and my
> affirmation from ann's book is I AM ONE. Dig it. I dig it. I'm taking a
> lot of cleansing essences, alaskan glaciers and i was taking a lot of
> sagebrush, also am taking blackberry blazing star, fireweed combo!!! very
> helpful and when i need it chalice well and some lilies i got at flower
> power. - i don't think i'm done with FES either but the repping is a thing
> of the past...i need to make some bucks, reach a broader population with my work,...on into the challenge of the day
> spirit warrior. good thing we have the flowers and each other :-)
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home