Linda Cohen's Luminous Lotus Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Moon Void of Course

Central Park 12/26/2011 photo by Linda COhen


Moonday December 26, 2011 9:20 C(herry) E(xceptional) T(ime) Moon void of course - heading into Aquarius @ 12:14pm

Hold up, I am, in my winter-warm temple bedroom with an abundance of clear apophyllite crystals (for peace & receptivity to higher realms) well-placed under my pillows and stationed at intentionally proper feng shui friendly corners of the chambre. However, aforementioned crystals did not deliver restful sleep, nor the peaceful dreams I long to soul travel… as I had hoped, and as they had stoked previously.

Richly resiny ebony brown fuzzy frankincense sticks aburn, a powerful spiritual scent, clean, cut-through, pure church inspiration. Rachel Poger’s somber elegant renditions of Bach sonatas…. perfect for just these late December mornings, in between the long day’s journey into night… sounds of sweet creation and peace streaming tiny iPod speakers, peachy crystal Himalayan salt lamps emanating breath/blood-deep healing negative ions… The Gods and Goddesses abounding my play space along with vibrational essences and myriad jeweled crystals (including a large many-spectrolite-hued oval Labradorite pendant I wear as “the stone of Magik)”. All manner of fun enlightening new and ancient “tools” to cheer me on, charge me up, help me “clear”, and inspire me to evaluate and declare all necessary new year’s aspirational upgrades (!yikes!) and create clear consistent actions/energies for me to enact these sought after changes! Committed to begin, voila! January 1st of the last year of the ancient Mayan calendar. Get on with it Gate Keepers of the Ages. Swing the Gates high and Open Sesame

Closer each year, to grasping the Magic Golden Means Ring as I spin more gracefully and awake on life’s most colorful enchanting carousal…The Wheel of Life…with you…where the painted ponies go up and down…where four massive mysterious miraculous impending horsemen of Revelations ride forth charging!!! the exquisite astral light to inaugurate a new Heaven on Earth.

Do keep my guard up to the ever changing needs and wishes of my body/mind and Spirit. PAY ATTENTION WOMAN! It’s like you have to learn to play Classical music before you can play Jazz. Ah discipline. Courage my love.

Mantra: I CHOOSE
Tarot - fitting!

“FIRE MOTHER: the conduit
Divinatory meaning: Long after the energy of others has burned out, your energy burns like a constant pilot light; you have the sense of being a sought after leader especially in matters of Spirit. …As long as you move in accordance with Nature’s laws, Nature obeys your every command….”

Balance, Golden Mean, the glass half…
The mathematical formula for the golden mean – which provides stimulating contemplations is -1+1=0.

Our identity may feel like a racing energy flow. We may be moving, as if on a racetrack, between identities. We may spend more time on one curve and race around another. Picture this figure eight pattern.”
From Tarot of the Spirt by Pamela Eakins.

Cleaning, clearing, tossing, generally, in every area, lightening up for 12. Then I’ll strap on my cherry velvet seat belt with the flashing silvery day -glow Northern Lights fountaining and take to the rainbow starstreams. Let’s fly!

FEELING
A CONTENTED COW
GODDESS
SERPENTINE POWER
SLOW SNAKE SIZZLE
RISING
LIKE A PHOENIX –
TO CREATE
TO RECREATE
TO SUNAMI CLEAN
WITH A TOWERING WAVE OF TOURQUOISE BLISS –
TO CREATE ANEW.
KIND OF LIKE A SOFT
BOILED EGG.

Essences: Began taking FES Sagebrush today, to clear the dross from my life; FES Bleeding Heart for emotional independence; Alaskan environmental essence Northern Lights for amazement; Alaskan Blueberry Pollen of abundance of all “good things”, FES Queen Anne’s Lace for inner sight, FES Manzanita for viewing the body as the temple of the soul, and importantly Alaskan environmental essence Rock Spring for renewal. I continue to read Layne Redmond’s WHEN THE DRUMMERS WERE WOMEN; A SPIRITUAL HISTORY OF RHYTHM.

Of course there are the new goals to chart. And there is also the supreme appreciation of NOW and dancing with Shiva. Very romantic. Tantric!

I CELEBRATE

Soul Star photo by Linda Cohen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home