Linda Cohen's Luminous Lotus Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mooning

Photo by Linda Cohen, Kas, Turkey 2011


Tuesday February 28, 2012 Leap Year! 9:13 am~~~~
I affirm:
- All is well, flowing, loving, of greater good health in my world.
- All I want and need comes easily and naturally to me.
- I radiate, sparkle***inside & out.
- I am whole.
- I am blessed. I AM A HOLY BEING I AM A LIVING GODDESS~~~
- Life tastes sweet with surrender, love and action.
~~~~~~~~

Mooning…

The Solar Birth Canal~~~

Struggling into day –
Dreams sweet and sour still
Press light
Upon my cherry lotus-lips…
Bee leans in for
An Eskimo kiss.
My phone waits silently
To be hung
Up….where February’s
Coming down. Brightly.
I call upon the aqua-lace
Sea-foam face -
Pink-tinged eddies…of
My love-month mind~~~
To invoke You
Fairest Aphrodite!

Ignite me sacred alchemy! Goddess
Golden-crested, pomegranate-breasted,
Fearless, soul-star
Passion, emanating Fire-
Opal bliss waves
Where you caress, You
Blend~~~~~~
Her vulva Sea into Electric Sky~~
(Do tell Apollo! Come!)
I pray you may
Baptize my succulent
Cherry cells, my Memory, my Instinct, Gut…
With full-moon Wisdom –
With Rock Water flow~~~
Please, Love, take me forth!
Into the depths
Of today’s Empire Blue
Awakening


cherry 2/28/12


Empire State Building 2/27/2012
photo by Linda Cohen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home