Linda Cohen's Luminous Lotus Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

Signals

Photo: My Mom in the Garden by Linda Cohen
Father's Day 2011


Signals~~~~

June 9th 9:07 am – the thermometer in Shakespeare’s Castle in mid-Central Park is supposed to soar to 97…. and the ethers are filled with sooty gray ominous forms! I am waking up early. 7am. What a switch from just a few months ago. Took Bee to her new art and music, snack puppet and cheerio class. As always this complex complicated, quadruple Scorpio wench of a loving willful brilliant beautiful funny and utterly adorable and disarming imp – opens and fills my soul with love. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. She’s quirky. She gets me. We’re a very good match! Bee and cherry.

The final Goddess Circle of the season starring Ochun was sweet tender, powerful, and life-affirming. The Circle is far greater than the sum of its parts. We are a spiritual cell in the Love Body of the Goddess when we meet, doing magikal, ancient and futuristic songs and prayers and dances and telling of our stories…exchanging information, aligning with each other’s lives for support and connection…The Whole is fun, unique, creative, uplifting, mirroring.

Very good morning at Namaste!.... Jewel of a spiritual oasis in a sea of the every day veil. Date tonight. Fun!
  • All is well in my world.
  • All I want and need comes easily and naturally to me.
  • I am with the right man.
  • I am filled with radiant creative energy and beauty (inner and outer).
  • I CHOOSE.

Taking a lot of essences morning and night: Himalayan Lily, Blueberry Pollen, Gold, Blackberry, Manzanita, Blazing Star, Cayenne, Madjugorje Mallow (from Bosnia, where Madonna apparitions occur daily), David Dalton’s Werewolf Root (on my 2nd bottle this month) and cherie seed’s Moon Goddess. Sacred Heart is my staple.

I am OPEN to my highest good; the good of ALL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home