Linda Cohen's Luminous Lotus Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Lost My Head :)

Photo by Linda Cohen


Saturn’s Day July 9th 9:55am
I LOST MY HEAD ):

Yesterday, July 8th, 2011
I lost my head!
In a living-goddess demons’ feeding frenzy.
My loving raspberry-pink resolve -
Dissolved…. to onyx anti-matter.
I tight-roped the Hell
Realms. Soot-sticky, deceptive
Spirit-fly-paper grabbing my clockwise spinning chakras–
And Hungry Ghosts with long pine needle-straw lips feeding
On my yellow Swiss cheese aura -
Sucked themselves in…switched my Ocean-Blue Right Brain-
Disk and sword-split me back to back. Back/Kcab.
Into my original hermaphroditic halves –
Sparring for the neon-amethyst Soul-control
Danger flashing Dakini-dashboard.
In a dizzying whirlpool spiral-red descent….
The timer set for twelve DST hours the suckers
5’D(ed) the life-screen into fraxeled crack-nail
Holograms trying to kidnap my cherry Buddha Nature!
All the light-years, eons, evanescent edgy borders of “real” time -
Short-circuited, thick puce summer
Airs swelling with crimson mosquito blood -
Gorgonic astral electric storms threatening!
Blinding wicked mescal visions, inserting tape loops reversed
In my shook-up confused curly frontal cortex. O yea
I let my guard down and was raped!
By my own Shadow.
Azure cosmic seas within gone! lost!
My Bodichitta heart-mind twitching in self-blame. So oh oh HO
What could IIIIIIIIIII do?
I could not fight
My own dark knight
Such are these delusions coming from dead roses
And putrid peat moss.
-----------
AND SO I LET GO ~~~ Into the crowning violet-gold Present. When…WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee
Somewhere around Astoria Boulevard on the N train
Torrid tourmaline charcoal skies broke open….
Zeus’ mighty thunderbolt emblazoned an ivory Peace Sign –
In the jet-black starless fulcrum
Of the evening’s swift eclipsing shift.
My Greek friends – S and M - waving from the East
End of the station where my dazed head hovered furtively.
I could see Burger King and Pizza Heaven…
Pulling in the station remembering….
My recollection serves Santorini-orange-gold emblazoned sunsets and
Crystal white wine foam from the exquisite volcanic Grecian isle -
Which soon I would be sipping. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
We join at the top of the dripping gray
Now friendly subway stairs, European -
Kisses, two-cheeked, as my head alights
Twixt my shoulder blades where 3D life resumes.
The rainy world round me takes a solid form.
Thrilled to be myself in a TGIF moment.
Determined! no more to let my mind stray and decay so far below
Her calming turquoise alpha-surface.
On an aimless humid funky July day…Grateful. Now. To Be.
A bit more awake
For the Fall.

Flower switch up for new flow~~~
Blackberry (for physical manifestation); Desert Lily (for Goddess moisture in the desert of our urban lives); Pretty Face (to feel pretty inside and out); California Peony (for lusciousness in lower female chakras); AdiLakxmi (for flow); Asparagus (consciousness of straight spine from Julia Graves @ Flower Power); Medjugorjie Mallow (for Grace); Saraswati Muse from healingforharmony (for seeing beauty in all things: Walnut (to break the links that bind me still); and a new Pacific Essence "New Attitudes". As always Alaskan Chalice Well (for feeling the support of all of nature).
Affirm:
I AM A LUSCIOUS SUMMER GODDESS SURFING THE HIGHER FLOW

Photo by Linda Cohen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home